miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

It is almost prepared. A few details.

At first, I have to say thank you to everybody who is interested in participating and helping me in this adventure. If you were not there I couldn't do it.

I have thought about the music and the place and I think we are going to do it this way. There will be three fragments of a song. The first one will be:

Generations from Exile Tribe/Love you more

In this song, I want everybody dance freely. Just to set the mood. My girlfriend and I will be watching it and I will encourage her to participate. She likes FlashMobs and she wants to participate in one.

The second song wil be:

Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris and Florence Welch

The coreography will start with this song. I have asked to a friend if she can design the coreography. i hope she can. When it is set, I will show it to you. It will be easy. I will be about 2 minutes. Not too long.




And for the last one I I want her to get surprised. I haven't told it yet, but she and I have a musical duet. We play folk indie music and our name is Harmony & Dave. i want the last one to be one of our songs.

Play with the sun by Harmony & Dave.
www.harmonyenlared.com/musica




In this song I want you all to make a circle around us, and then I will ask her to marry me.



I think the suitable place is Yoyogi Koen. And I have not decided the date. That depends on YOU, volunteers. I have created a form so you choose your preferences.

More things: Some people have sent me a message but I don't know if they are going to come alone or with friends. It is also on the form.


Please fill the next form:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario